Keep in touch with me until arrival (instant call or chat by click one of the messenger images).
English: House No.902 9th Floor, 11 Geomdan-ro 769 Beongil, Seo-gu, Incheon Korea.
Korean: 인천광역시 서구 검단로 769번길 11, 9층 902호.
(It will be helpful if you show this Korean address to someone when you ask your directions in the streets)
How to go to Better Guest House
Anyway, come to Geomdan Sageo-ri station (검단사거리역) by subway.
- In case of arriving at Incheon International airport Terminal 1 or 2, you should head down to the subway platform after complete immigration procedures and take a subway to “Geomam station (검암역).”
- You should transfer to Incheon Line-2 bound for “Geomdan Sageo-ri station (검단사거리역)” at the Geomam station, and alight from the train at here “Geomdan Sageo-ri station.”
- Get out through No.1 Exit or Elevator and then across the street (If you have a heavy suitcase). If you don’t have a heavy suitcase, you may get out through No.3 Exit directly.
- Take bus No.1 or 60 at the bus stop (ID: 42537, 검단사거리역 버스정류장) between Exit 2 and Exit 3 of Geomdan Sageo-ri station.
- Get off the bus at the “Gilfun apartment bus stop (ID: 42494, 길훈아파트 버스정류장).”
- Across the street at the traffic light just next to the bus stop and walk 100 meters along the alleyway to Better Guest House (refer to below picture)
7. When you get into the alley like below picture, walk ahead to the end pointed by a red line.
8. Below picture is a scene in front of the apartment building, so when you arrived here, come to the 9th floor (House No.902) by taking the elevator after making sure the building’s number is “11” in a figure. Then you see the sign of “Better Guest House” on the door.
If using the Naver map during travel in Korea, it will be very precise in every corner and it provides almost all the updated transit-related useful information in multi-languages on the basis of big data. And it offers features it’s available to search bus numbers and subway details as per destinations that are provided in real-time including estimated taxi fares by sections.
Click image to download Naver Map