Pick-up & Drop-off

Instant call or exchamge message with host right now by click one of the below messenger images.

Actual Vehicle

Pick-Up service fees as follow

From / ToFrom / ToNumber of PassengersFees per car
Incheon Airport
​(Terminal 1 & 2)
Better Guest House1 to 5
​6 to 8 (when no have luggages)
Free or 20,000 won
Geomam StationBetter Guest House1 to 5
​6 to 8 (when no have luggages)
Geomdan Sageori StationBetter Guest House1 to 5
​6 to 8 (when no have luggages)
Gimpo AirportBetter Guest House1 to 5
​6 to 8 (when no have luggages)
Free or 20,000 won
All other places in metropolitan areasBetter Guest House1 to 5
​6 to 8 (when no have luggages)
Free or 30,000 won
The other places except for metropolitan areaBetter Guest House1 to 5
​6 to 8 (when no have luggages)

Songdo Central Park

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Songdo Central Park is a large seawater park located in the international business district in Songdo international city. Visitors can get into the park through Central Park Station Exit 3 (Incheon Subway Line-1), and the scale of park is 411,324 square meters. The design of this park including the Northwest Asia Trade Tower in Songdo was undertaken by the KPF company who designed the world’s leading landmarks, such as New York Freedom Tower and Shanghai Tower in Shanghai city. This is the first artificial seawater park of Republic of Korea. The huge amount of seawater flows through the park in the 30~100 meter wide channel in the center of Central Park and reaching 90,000 tons of seawater and 1.8 kilometers in length. Canoe and kayak, electric boat, party boat SUP boat is available at the East Boat House that is located in the direction of trade tower on eastern of Central Park. In Songdo Central Park waterway, two 8.5 ton class (12 passengers) and one 17 ton class (38 passengers) water taxi are running about 3 kilometers round trip. It takes about 20 minutes to see the scenery of the park by water taxi. The Songdo Hanok Village which opened in 2015 in this Central Park, has a Hanok Hotel, a Hanok Restaurant, a cultural experience facility, convention and event and souvenir sales facilities etc.

Water Leisure Guides

Water taxis are available at the West Boathouse and Canoe, Kayak, family boat are available at East Boathouse. And these places are at each end of the waterway in respectively.

Water taxi business hours and fees

Business Hours Departure Time
Winter 10:00~18:00 Weekday Every hour
Summer 10:00~21:00 Holiday Every hour and every 30
Boat Number Max Passengers Fees
No.1 Michuhol
No.2 Michuhol
No.3 Michuhol
12 Passengers
12 Passengers
38 Passengers
Adult 4,000 won
Adult Discount 3,000 won
(65 years or older)
Child 2,000 won
(1 to 12 years)

Kayak, Canoe, Family and Party boats, SUP(Stand Up Paddle board)

Type Passengers Time Fees
Crystal Kayak 3 persons
(includes 1 child)
40 minutes 25,000 won
Kayak 3 persons
(includes 1 child)
50 minutes 25,000 won
Canoe 3 persons 50 minutes 25,000 won
Family Electric Boat 5 persons
(includes 1 child)
30 minutes 35,000 won
SUP 1 person 60 minutes 10,000 won
Party Boat 6 persons 30 minutes 40,000 won

Bike Rental

Capacity Time Fees
1 person 60 minutes 10,000 won
2 persons 60 minutes 15,000 won
4 persons 30 minutes 10,000 won
6 persons 30 minutes 15,000 won
Fat Bike 60 minutes 15,000 won


All about Gyeongbokgung Palace

Travel to Gyeongbokgung today

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Opening hours and rate

Closed on every Tuesday


  • January~February:  09:00~17:00 (Entrance deadline: 16:00)
  • March~May:  09:00~18:00 (Entrance deadline: 17:00)
  • June~August:  09:00~18:30 (Entrance deadline: 17:30)
  • September~October:  09:00~18:00 (Entrance deadline: 17:00)
  • November~December:  09:00~17:00 (Entrance deadline: 16:00)

It may be reduced of time and adjustment depending on circumstance.

Admission fee

Individual (Native) Adults (24~64 years old 3,000 won
Group (Native) Adults (10 persons or more)
* Except for free admission
2,400 won
Foreiner Adults (19~64 years old) 3,000 won
(10 persons or more: 2,400 won)
Child/Teen (7~18 years old) 1,500 won
(10 persons more: 1,200 won)
Free * Under 6 years
* Age 65+
* Visitor wearing Hanbok
(Korean traditional cloths).
* Last Wednesday of every month (Culture Day).
* Under 6 years, Teen 7~24 years old, 65+.
* Teachers in charge of students,Tour guides for group travelers.
* Visitor wearing Hanbok (Korean traditional cloths).


When you want to participate event, we would help for reservation instead of guests who have booked guesthouse.

Korean traditional clothes experience

Visitors can try wear Korean traditional clothes (Hanbok) in Joseon Dynasty and walk around the Unhyeongung (운현궁/雲峴宮) palace and take pictures. And learn how to wear a Hanbok as well.

  • Duration: Summer (April to October) / Winter (November to March).
  • Opening hours: Summer (10:00~18:00) / Winter (10:00~17:00) / Lunch time (12:00~13:00)
  • Rental place: Exhibition room (기획전시실) in Unhyeongung (운현궁).
  • Rental fee: 3,300 won (20 minutes after rental).


  • Wear traditional clothes, and walk freely though Unhyeongung palace, and take pictures.
  • Ticket can be purchased at the ticket office and submitted to the rental place.
  • Don’t have storage for bags and belongings.

Traditional tea manners experience

(It’s free except Gyeongbokgung entrance fee)

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

  1. Venue: Jagyeongjeon in Gyeongbokgung.
  2. Operation: Total 68 times (Satueday and Sunday during business period)
  3. Duration: May~July, September~October 2017 (Saturday and Sunday) Total 34 days (68 times).
    First half (32 times): May 13(Sat)~July 2(Sun), 2017 / Every Saturday and Sunday / 13:00(for 20 people internet bookers), 14:30(10 people reservations and 10 people on-site reception) twice a day.
    Second half (36 times): September 2(Sat)~October 29(Sun) /  Every Saturday and Sunday / 13:00(for 20 people internet bookers), 14:30(10 people reservations and 10 people on-site reception) twice a day.
  4. Contact: Korea Culture Heritage Foundation, promotion team (T. 02-3210-1645)

Royal kitchen(Suragan)’s food taste experience

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

  1. September, experience royal court food enjoying with the night view in Gyengbokgung.
    1). Event period:  From September 17(Sun)~September 30(Sat), 2017.
    2). Opening hours: (Part 1) 19:00~19:50 / (Part 2) 20:00~20:50.
    3). Venue: Gyeongbokgung Outside kitchen.
    4). Opening the sale: September 7(Thu), 14:00.
    5). Price: 23,000 won (includes 3,000 won entrance fee to Gyeongbokgung palace)
    6). Reservation: Auction Tickets (100% reservation system).
    ⇒ Go to website…
  2. October, Experience royal court luncheon with autumn leaves in Gyeongbokgung.
    1). Event period: From October 1(Sun)~Octover 27(Fri), 2017.
    2). Opening hours: (Part 1) 12:00~12:50 / (Part 2) 13:00~12:50.
    3). Venue: Gyeongbokgung Outside kitchen.
    4). Opening the sale: September 7(Thu), 14:00.
    5). Price: 20,000 won (Gyeongbokgung entrance fee not included)
    5). Reservation: Auction Tickets (100% reservation system).
    ⇒ Go to website…
  3. Contact: Korea Culture Heritage Foundation, promotion team (T. 02-2270-1243)

Day and night traditional performances

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

  1. Venue: Gyeongbokgung Sujeongjeon(night performance) and Jagyeongjeon(dat performance).
  2. Day performance
    • Duration: March 20~June 30 / September 1~October 30.
    • Time: 15:30~16:10.
  3. Night performance
    • Duration: April 16~27 / July 16~29 / August 20~September 2 / 17 / 18.
    • Time: 20:00~20:50.
  4. Contact: Korea Culture Heritage Foundation, promotion team (T. 070-4278-9608)

Royal Guard(Sumunjang) shift ceremony

The Sumunjang in Joseon Dynasty was the “Royal Guard” keeping gates of the castle and palaces such as Gwanghwamun whch was front gate, the gate of Heunginjimun and Sungnyemun.

  • Royal Guard shift ceremony: 10:00, 14:00 / twice a day / time required 20 minutes.
  • Gwanghwamun guard ceremony: 11:00, 13:00 / twice a day / time required 10 minutes.
  • Open training for royal guards (out side 협생문/協生門): 09:35 (15 minutes) / 13:35 (15 minutes)
  • Contact: Korea Culture Heritage Foundation, promotion team (T. 02-3210-1645)

⇒ Go to Korea Culture Heritage Foundation website


Gyeongbokgung was the palace of Joseon Dynasty where is location in Sejongno, Seoul Korea. It was founded in 1395 (4th year of King Taejo). Gyeonbok (景福) means that hoping king, his descendants and all the people to be enjoy the great blessings of peaceful reign. As this place is surrounded by beautiful mountains in the back and left and right, the old Feng Shui scholars at the time have said that it has the condition of lucky place.  Taejo, who founded Joseon Dynasty in 1392, decided to move government to Hanyang (current Seoul) in the third year of its reign, and newly established a temporary apparatus so called “신도궁궐조성도감(新都宮闕造成都監)” that was responsible for the construction of palace in 1394. Gyeongbokgung stared to building in August of the 4th year of king Taejo (1395) with the recruitment of 9,500 workers in Gyenggido and 5,500 workers in Chungcheondo province, and was completed on September 29 of the same year and the king Taejo moved into the palace in October of the lunar calendar. At this time, the names of major buildings such as Gangnyeongjeon(康寧殿), Yeonsaengjeon(延生殿), Gyeongseongjeon(慶成殿), Sajeongjeon(思政殿), Geunjeonjeon(勤政殿), Geunjeongmun(勤政門) and Haenggak(行閣) were built. However, only the central part of the palace was built in this period, and the other attached government offices seem to have been completed a few years later. He built the wall of 20 cubits high and 4 doors of Gwanghwamun(光化門) which is the main gate on the south, Sinmumun(神武門) gate on the north, Geonchunmun(建春門) gate on east and Yongchumun(迎秋門) gate on the west. Gyeongbokgung by went through king Taejong and Sejong, continually palaces were constructed, and complemented palace’s symbolism and feng shui place by drew lucky water to the Geumcheon(禁川) in front of the Heungnyemun(興禮門) in the 11th year of king Taejong’s reign (1411). While built a Gyeonghoeru pavilion and there been used as a venue for foreign envoys and government officials.

Fire in 1553

On one day in September in the 8th year of king Myeongjong (1553), a big fire broke out in Gangnyeongjeon(康寧殿), and the buildings including Royal palace in some districts were destroyed and the precious treasures and books that have been descending ever since, king and queen’s garments, horse and vehicles burned down. It began construction in the spring of 1554, it was completed in September of that year. At the time, it was said that the mobilized manpower was compulsory 2,200 labors, and was 1,500 wage workers.

Japanese Invasion (Imjin War)

When the peace of Joseon was continued, it was a war that Japan invaded Joseon in 1592. Toyotomi Hideyoshi(豊臣秀吉) who unified Japan, invaded Joseon with his ambition to invade the continent. Japanese military were formed as the first group, the second group and the third group and began with capturing of Busan castle and headed north to Hanyang(current Seoul). General Sinlib(申砬) fought violently, but returned to failure, and the king Seonjo got on the way of refuge. In 1592, refugees arose when the king Seonjo(宣祖王) were evacuated, and it is told that refugees have burned the palaces of Gyeonhbokgung, Changdeokgung and Changgyeonggung in order to eliminate the tracks of slave documents and plunder. However, this is not accurate according to subsequent records. Although with the success of Admiral Yi Sun-shin, the Joseon army won the war, Joseon had to suffered aftermath of the war. During of the Japanese invasion, Gyeongbokgung palace had destroyed due to repeated battle between Japanese military and Zhou and Ming allied force.


Since then, it has not been rebuilt for 273 years. On April 26, 1865 (2nd year of king Gojong), started reconstruction by the Sinjeong Queen’s order who served as regency by the queen mother and was completed at the end of June, 1868. And the royal family moved to Gyeongbokgung on July 2 of the same year and commenced political affairs. Many reconstructed buildings were repeatedly destroyed and restored several times. In 1895, during Euimi Incident(乙未事變: the 32nd year of king Gojong), Myeongseong Queen was assassinated by the Japanese army at the Geoncheonggung(乾淸宮). In February of the following year, as king Gojong evacuated to the Russian embassy, The fate of Gyeongbokgung as the royal palace was over.

Note. Euilmi Incident(乙未事變): In 1895 (Gojong 32), it was a political coup that Japanese diplomat Miura Goro(三浦梧樓) became a main actor, assassinated Myeongseong Queen and making a plan to strengthen Japan’s power.

Japanese colonial era

In 1910, following the forced consolidation of Korea and Japan, Gyeongbokgung palace was damaged and lost its original shape. In the process of demolishing various buildings in Gyeongbokgung palace since then 1910 and selling them to the private sector, the Japanese empire as they held the so called National Product Exhibition(朝鮮物産共進會) for the 5th anniversary of municipality from September 11 to October 31, 1915 in Gyengbokgung, 18 merchandise display hall were constructed in the area of 17,190 square meters in place where 4,000 compartments were demolished. As soon as end of the exhibition, the Japanese imperialists moved and arranged various stone pagodas, bell-shaped stupa, stone statues, Buddhist statues etc., from all over the country irrelevant to the palace facilities in Gyengbokgung and established a music hall, and the Joseon Governor General building began to build from 1916, completed in 1926.

Restoration Project after liberation

In 1990, the restoration project of Gyengbokgung was started with the aim of completion in 2030. Include reinforced concrete building that used as the Joseon Governor General office and other buildings that erected in Japanese colonial era was demolished, and many of the buildings have been restored and still the restoration project is underway to recovering origin shapes.

Bupyeong Underground Market

Travel to Bupyeong Underground Market today.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Bupyeong Underground Market first opened in 1978 was registered in the Guinness Book of World Records in November 2014 as the largest number of shops with a single area. The gross area is 31,692 square meters as the largest single underground shopping area in Korea and the total number of stores is 1408 (as of April 19, 2014). The daily passersby in this area is more than a hundred thousand people (2016) and it is likely to miss directions from time to time because the area is so wide and underground route is complicated.
Bupyeong Underground Shopping Center was originally built as a shelter for national security in 1978. Although it is a shelter, it was opened to the public so that regular citizen could be passing through this underground passage in usual. Then, in the 1980, merchants came together one by one has made form a merchant association in earnest and started to be called as ‘Bupyeong Underground Shopping Center’ from the inside and outside. There are over 1,400 stores selling a wide variety of products include clothing, cosmetics, bags, cell phones and accessories etc., As well as, there is “Foreign Tourist Information Desk” for foreign visitors. About 50 percent of stores are tax-free membership.

Wolmi Park

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Incheon Wolmi Park in the seaside

Current Wolmi Park was an Island belonging to Jung-gu of Incheon Metropolitan City. The Island is now filled with land. Wolmi-do (月尾島) is the name given in the sense that the appearance of the Island resembles the tail of the half moon. At the time of Korean Empire, Japanese naval bases and Russian coal warehouses came into this place, and these powers engaged in a power struggle. In 1886, after the name of the French fleet that had been anchored in offshore of Incheon at the time of the “Byeong-In-Yang-Yo (丙寅洋擾),” even it has been introduced as a “Rose Island” on the foreign map. “Song Jeong Seop who was granted the right of cultivation on Wolmi-do from Ministry of Agriculture in 1900, sold the land reclamation rights to the Japanese Yoshigawa, then Yoshigawa forcibly removed the residents in Wolmi-do. The Joseon government arrested Song Jeong Seop and delivered proceeds of the sale to the Japanese embassy and demanded to return of the land reclamation rights. However, Yoshigawa did not responded, and in August 1904, he built embankment with the sacks on the pretext that the Japanese military needed on operation, and in May 1905, he demolished 80 civilian houses then occupied the entire Island. It was developed as an amusement park in 1923 after building 1 km of dykes and connecting it with the mainland, it was mainly made up for the Japanese people with bathtubs (潮湯, bathtub with boiled sea water), villas, fairies and sea water pools. Since the establishment of ‘Wolmi-do cultural street’ in July 1987, cultural and artistic performances and Wolmi festivals etc., various events are being held.


Tragedy of Wolmi Island:  On September 10, a bombing by a US marine Cops aircraft (Admiral Richard W. Rubles Marine Corps Air Corps, Fifteenth Flight Aircraft) caused collective victims of civilian residents in Wolmi Island. The bombing began around 7:00 am and was conducted 3 times up to 12:00. The bombing that was carried out by the preliminary operation of Incheon Landing Operation, the bombers flying from US aircraft carriers has dropped 95 napalm bombs to the east part of Wolmi-do which is included civilians and after shooting the rocket gun, it was done in such a way that strafing against the evacuating civilians. The Truth. Reconciliation Committee was estimated 10 confirmed victims and the actual numbers of victims will be reach 100 people if including the missing persons and those who were enable to verify their identities.

Incheon Landing Operation (仁川上陸作戰):  The Incheon Landing Operation (Battle of Incheon) was an amphibious operation initiated from Wolmi Island on September 15, 1950, led by United Nations commander Douglas MacArthur when the Korean War was in full swing. This operation involved more than 75,000 troops and 261 naval vessels, which led to the recapture Seoul of Republic of Korea, and was the opportunity to overturn the whole of Korean War situation.

Byeong-In-Yang-Yo (丙寅洋擾):  Yang Yo (洋擾) means the frenzy and battle caused by Western people. It is the case that the French fleet invaded Ganghwa Island in 1866. In early 1866, Heungseon Daewongun (Father of Kojong who came on the throne in Joseon Dynasty) imposed a ban on the Catholic Church and massacred thousands of Korean Catholic believer, included 9 French missionaries. At the time of the persecution, 9 of the 12 French missionaries were held and executed, and only 3 were able to escape. Of these three, Ridel escaped to China and urged the French fleet commander Rose (P.G., Lutz) who staying in China to retaliation by announce the persecution. Therefore, Rose fleet commander led the Great Fleet and caused a military conflict between Korea and France.

Incheon Chinatown

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Discover Incheon Chinatown

Incheon Chinatown is located just in front of the Incheon station, you can see the Chiatown entrance opposite side of street when you get out No.1 exit. Chinese restaurant and souvenir stores are lined in the streets. The Incheon-China Day Culture festival and Jajangmyeon festival are held in September and October every year.

Let’s look into the historical background of this place from now on. It was formed in 1884 as the Overseas Chinese coming to this Concession(租界地) after the opening of Incheon port in 1883. Most Chinese who lived in Incheon Chinatown at the time came from Shandong in China. It was at the Im-O Military Revolt(1882年壬午军乱) that Chinese people began to coming into Korea from Qing Dynasty in China at the end of Joseon. When Im-O Military Revolt was broke out and the situation of Joseon Dynasty was changing suddenly, Qing Dynasty dispatched the navy of Oh Jang Gyeong(吳長慶) who was stationed in Shandong province in China even though there is no request from Joseon Dynasty. More than 40 Chinese merchants came into Korea following the 4,500 soldiers under the commander of Oh Jang Gyeong and they began to do business near the Yongsan where they were stationed.

Both countries envoys were on visiting each other from ancient, and Chinese traders often stayed in Korea through the “Market Openning(開市)” due to public trade, but this was the beginning of long-term stay. Jemulpo was selected as a Opening Port candidate area after the Japan-Joseon Ganghwa Treaty in 1876, but it took six years to be selected as a actual Opening Port area. Joseon Dynasty was reluctant to opening a port just right next to Seoul, and therefore, Japan also took time to searching for other candidates area. Jemulpo was selected as the opening port by the “Jemulpo Treaty in 1882,” Quing Dynasty, Japan and other western powers flocked ahead to Jemulpo. It was formed as the each foreign countries Concession (租界地) by conclusion of “Incheon Jemulpo clause of each countries concession (仁川濟物浦各國租界章程)” in 1882. Japan established a consulate immediately after the Treaty of Jemulpo, and Qing Dynasty also established the Qing Dynasty Government Office(靑國理事府). In 1885, Qing Dynasty set up a line of telegraphic that’s linking to its home country. The Qing Dynasty also signed on the “Joseon-Qing Trader Sea & Land Trade Pact (朝淸商民水陸貿易章程)” and began trade through Jemulpo. On March 7, 1884, the “Incheon Chinese Trader Concession Pckt (仁川華商租界章程)” was concluded, and as Qing-Joseon Dynasty autonomy has been determed, lots of Chinese came settled down. The present Chinatown is stemmed from the Concession (租界地) at the time. In 1910, the size of Korean Overseas Chinese was 11,800, of which 2800 were lived within this Concession area. Today, about 2,000 Chinese live in Incheon, and about 120 household live in Chinatown. Since its Opening Port in 1883, facilities of Chinese religious has been built within Chinatown. It was said founded by Buddhist monk named Hwang Hab Gyeong(黃合卿) and built a Temple the Temple (廟宇: Shrine where deity is held) called Uiseondang (​義善堂). This place, which shared ups and downs with Overseas Chinese, was placed in the crossroad of abolition 1970s, and opened again after the massive repairs in 2005 with the support of the Chinese government and the fund rising of Overseas Chinese. Currently, this is the cultural heritage No.1 designated by Overseas Chinese Association in Incheon Metropolitan City.

Concession(租界地) – The area where have been set up so that foreign residents can usually resident in the port area and where to enjoy extraterritorial rights.

The boundary stairway between Qing and Japanese concession (淸•日租界地境界階段): It was designated as Incheon Metropolitan City Monument No.51 on December 23, 2002. The designated area is 840 square metter and it is owned and managing by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT). This was a boundary area between the Japanese concession established in 1883 and the established by Qing Dynasty in 1884. And This stairway is connected to the Freedom Park.

Ganghwa Treaty – On Sept. 20, 1875, Japan’s brand new warship “Un-Yang-Ho(雲揚號) was shelling Chojijin in Ganghwa Island and overwhelmed with explosion sound. Then Japan putted forward a treaty of peace on February 10, 1876. And this was the “Ganghwa-do Treaty.” The Ganghwa Treaty was an unequal treaty concluded in accordance with Japan’s coercion with military power, and it was the first treaty that Korea made with foreign countries in the modern era.

Jemulpo Treaty – The Japanese empire dispatched “Hanabusa Yoshimoto(はなぶさ よしもと),” a diplomatic minister in order to under the pretext of demand compensation for damage at the time of Im-O Military Revolt(壬午军乱), and landed at Jemulpo under the protest of the powerful Navy. It was the Qing Dynasty that was the most nervous to news of Japan’s military expedition. The Qing Dynasty listens to opinions of Yun Shik Kim who was a foreign student in China, promptly dispatched military commended by “Oh Jang Gyeong” as a justification for protecting tributary. At this time in the Qing Dynasty, worried about the expansion about the situation, and to calm on the Japanese minister, while relaxed attitude of Joseon government and held talks in Jemulpo between two countries and concluded the “Jemulpo Treaty.”

Jajangmyeon (짜장면) – There were many southern merchant from Guangdong and Hong Kong who living in Concession (租界地), but the number of northern merchants from Shandong gradually increased. In addition, the Chinese workers started to enter the Incheon where the Opening Port was held du to the construction boom. Most of them were from Shandong Province. Restaurant owners and farmers also came into Korea follow them, and sell the food to them and farmers supplied vegetables to restaurants. Around 1905, Jajangmyeon based on home cooking in Shangdong Province was made and sold. It is the food which the unloading workers who crossed from Shandong province, were simply ate as mixed with noodle and Chunjang (black colored sauce) in order that fill their stomach during work in the port. Since then, there have been many Chinese restaurants selling Jajangmyeon opened around Qing Concession (租界地), and “Gonghwachun” is known as original Jajangmyeon restaurant which most first opened in 1905.

Gonghwachun (共和春) is originated from the establishment of Shandong Hall around 1907 by the Overseas Chinese “Woo Hui Gwang (于希光:1886~1949)” who moved to Incheon from Shandong China. Shandong Hall which is not a place with the current “Gonghwachun” but opened elsewhere, was a shop called guesthouse (客棧) that provided lodging for the merchants who migrated from Qing Dynasty. Shandong Hall changed the name of the establishment to “Gonghwachun” in 1912 with the meaning of the “Spring of the Republic has came” to the motherland, when birth of People’s Republic of China after stopped Qing Dynasty imperial politics by the Shinhae Revolution of 1911 (辛亥革命).

Freedom Park (仁川自由公園) – Around 1888, this freedom park was established as a name of “Global Nations Park (萬國公園)” for the inhabitants of the foreign settlement in Incheon that was designed by Russian civil engineer “Céline Sabatine.” It was the first large-scale public facility in Korea, and it has been called “Western Park (西公園)” at the time in the Japanese colonial period. And after liberation, it was called as “Global Nations Park (萬國公園)” again, and Kim Jeong-lyeol who was took office as the mayor of Incheon in 1957 changed name to “Freedom Park,” with building a statue of General MacArthur to commemorating his Incheon Landing Operation during the Korean War. And it has long been as a representative place of Incheon so far, with retaining the pain of Korean modern turbulent history.

Better Guest House Blog

For foreign tourists planning travel to Korea, we would like to share our activities and stories with travelers through our Blog and provide lots of information including introduction of major travel destinations in Korea. As well as, if you have any question about Korea, please leave a message on here our blog, then we will give you answer as soon as posible.