Room details and policies
Happy Women Era (8 Female only)
Happy travel companion (5 companions)
Happy Sisters Room (2~3 Female only)
Happy Family Room( 3~4 family)
Reservation and payment
- Deposit: 100 percent of the first night fee will be charged to your credit card as soon as the free cancellation period expired that are applied to your present reservation, and outstanding balance can be paid with cash or credit card on arrival.
- When booked with a non-refundable rate, the full amount of reservation would be charged at any time after booking.
- Valid credit card information (card number & expiration date is required) must be submitted upon booking. Otherwise, the deposit can be paid via PayPal, or wire transfer to the bank account specified by Better Guest House.
- In the case of exceeding a standard number of people in each room, 10,000 won per extra bed (above the 14 years old), 7,000 won (7~14 years old) and free for the child under 7 years old.
- Acceptable credit cards are as follows Visa, Master, BC, UnionPay, Alipay, American Express and JCB.
Cancellation and modification
- Standard rate: No fee will be charged if canceled until 5 days prior to arrival date in Korean time, and if canceled later or don’t check in (no show) then 100 percent of the first night fee will be charged.
- Non-refundable rate: when it be canceled by guests, the full amount of reservation will be charged. However, only you can modify the check-in date in consultation with the property.
- The cancellation or modification can be made via a booking website. However, when booking was made directly on our hostel website or by means of email and other contact methods then cancellation or modification can be made in the same way.
Early check-in and late check-out
- Dormitory rooms are normally available from 10 am and it should be vacated by noon except in special cases. But when you arrived early then you can waiting on the sofa in the living room until it can be ready or you can travel nearby place after keeping your luggage.